Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kaleb is so adorable! He amazes me everyday. He is constantly making me smile, laugh, and happy cry! :)Here are some sweet things that he has been saying lately that I wanted to write before I forget....


One of Kaleb's favorite things to do is listen to his "Brite Music" and watch the computer do the slide show of our pictures. When he came across this picture he said...."MOUNTAIN" (the mountain of the Lord)





And then when he saw this one he said,
"MOMMY, PRINCESS" :)





When Kaleb woke up from his nap yesterday he walked out of his room, sat on the couch and said, "DADDY, GO TO THE TEMPLE" Craig and I looked at each other with dropped jaws. WOW!

And when we went to see Santa at the mall I asked him what he wanted Santa to get him for Christmas and he said, "JESUS." That just melted my heart. And BONUS I got it on video.


3 comments:

  1. You DO look like a princess! Kaleb is so cute. I love how he talks so much now. Lillie just babbles stuff that I'm suppose to understand. Cute family! You look so good for just having a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too stink'n cute! Having things like this written down is so important. You will love that you have his sweet sayings to read later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RANDY!!! I can't believe it!! You look amazing and your baby looks amazing and I'm SOOO happy for you! I LOVE the name Ramsey!!! I miss Kaleb and I still have a little crush on him. WIsh we were close so I could babysit. Congratulations, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.... and EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

    Miss ya tons, girl!
    Cheers! Luisa

    ReplyDelete